Social media management is the new way to engage with existing patients. And while you are having better relationships with existing clients you are creating a better online image. Businesses want numbers and want to see the actual return on investment (ROI) however; social media has many intangibles that can be very difficult to convert into dollars and cents.
- Using your existing clients following your organization on Facebook or twitter you can test an advertising campaign to determine how popular the campaign is before spending exuberant amounts of money on a campaign that your clients already do not like.
- Creating a more personalized appearance of the organization. Showing how fun your organization is for your clients and for the employees. Drive more discussions with clients and employees.
- A quicker easier way for your clients to comment and interact with your organization. Your followers are already using this platform to keep in touch with people. By using this platform you can find out right away what their experience was with your organization. People are much more likely to post feedback on social media then to answer and reply to an email requests or make a trip to yelp or yellowpages.com to leave a review.
- Social media business pages also can reinforce your brand image.
- Increase search engine optimization with regular use of social media pages your organization will rank higher on google, Bing, and yahoo searches.
These five benefits are the bits and pieces that social media marketing offer that are difficult to be gauged by dollars and cents. These are just some and the many reasons that having an active social media presence is important to your brand image.